CyberTaz

Section Breaks are a part of the text flow, so if you add enough content to
Page 1 it will not only cause the text to flow to the second page, but so
will the Section Break at the end of the section. Page 2 then becomes part of
Section 1, so the Sec 1 header now appears on that page.

I've never done a doc using a _different_ header on every page, so I'm not
100% sure, but it seems to me that you need to _not_ have the section breaks,
but how to get it done I can't say.

Regards

"Roberta" wrote:

I have an 7 page document. I hav eplaced a unique header on each page by
using the Insert section break - continous.

The document looks ok until I enter more info and the the header for first
page ends up moving to the header of the 2nd page, so forth and so on.

How can I make it stationary or could I do somehting different with creating
my header. I took off Same as previous to get each page to display the
unique header.