Ashish Agrawal

Default Different screens instead of consecutive ones in Word 2003 Read

I highly appreciate "Read" facility of Word 2003. I want that user should be
allowed to choose different screens in each pane. Like, it currently displays
say - screen 7 and 8, but I want screen lets say - 8 and 12. Sometimes, you
have to refer to some other page very freq. and it that scenario, this "Read"
facility will be very helpful.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...ord.pagelayout