Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jules Jules is offline

Default Clip art in tables

Can anyone help me figure this out??? I read through some earlier posts and
thought that I had found the answer but no such luck.

I need to place 50 or so 3"x5" cards into one document. For printing
purposes I need them to be 4 to a page. Each card has different text and
some have graphics inserted as backgrounds or borders, etc.

I managed to get individual 3x5 cards no problem. But taking this project
to Kinkos to print laid out like that is going to cost a fortune.

I've tried "labels" and I've tried "tables" but I can't get the graphics
centered with text also centered over the graphics. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.