Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
HelenaB HelenaB is offline

Default Right tab pushes text into right margin

I have a paragraph that is fully justified with a right tab that is used at
the end of the paragraph followed by a short code in parenthasis, eg
"(TM203)". I am running VBA to remove a word before the right tab, eg "[HSL]"
and once this is removed the remaining right tab pushes some of the code
following the tab into the right margin. How do I prevent this happening and
get the text following the tab to wrap to the following line if necessary?