TF

Which version of Outlook and Word? If this is W2003, then open Word, open
the Task Pane (if not already open) and select the Clipboard Task Pane. At
the bottom of the Clipboard Task Pane you will see the Options button. Clear
all the options you don't want (the first one on the list for starters!).

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"Pank Mehta" wrote in message
:I tend to cut from an Outlook mail item (Word is the default editor) into a
: tailored application that I use. Every time I undertake a CUT, I get the
pop
: up that says, this is the nth cut and paste and lists cut and pastes that
: have undertaken before.
:
: Is there a way that I can stop this pop up from being dispayed?