Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pygmalion Pygmalion is offline

Default Multi-level list and style in Word 2007

On 29 avg., 13:52, "Stefan Blom" wrote:
Hmm, apparently you are now using Word 2007. :-)

To edit a numbering scheme in Word 2007: Place the insertion point in a
top-level list item. Click Multilevel List (on the Home tab of the ribbon),
and then choose Define New Multilevel List; this will display the Define New
Multilevel List dialog box, which corresponds to the Customize Outline
Numbered List dialog box in previous versions.

I know all that, but this procedure will change only one instance of
the style - the one I started the procedure from. All the rest
instances of this style, including a new one, will still have the old
multilevel style.