CyberTaz

Default how do I put more than one bullet on same line in a word doc?

Hi katnee-

AFAIK only one character or picture can be used as a bullet on a line.

There may be other work-arounds, but the only thing I can think of is to
create a "picture" using PhotoShop or other image s/w and use that picture as
a custom bullet. That's a bit of trouble to go to unless you will need to use
it frequently.

For a one-time thing, you can just use the InsertSymbol feature to insert
the characters on a line. then copy&paste them to the other lines. Set your
indents/tabs to adjust spacing.

HTH |:)

"katnee" wrote:

I'm using Windows XP. I'm interested in putting more than one bullet on the
same line in a document. it will not allow me to do that. Help!!