Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Swifty Swifty is offline

Default how do i put two dots over the e in Zoe?

DDAANN wrote:
Zoe needs an two-dot accent over the "e" for pronunciation. How can I set up
my PC in Word and Outlook to add the marks every time I type the name?

In addition to other mechanisms, I like the application "Allchars". This
works the same in all application, so you only have to learn one way.

With Allchars, I would tap Ctrl (not hold it) then type ":" and "e" and
I would get the ë that I just typed. It handles all of the well-known
accented characters out of the box, along with many other symbols. You
can configure it for your own characters as well.

--
Steve Swift
http://www.swiftys.org.uk/swifty.html