Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default I need to create a booklet of 18 pages 5.5 inches by 8.5 inches

You'll actually need a 20-page booklet (two of the pages will be blank). If
you have Word 2002 or above, use the "Book fold" option. For earlier
versions (or any version if you have problems with "Book fold"), see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...etPrinting.htm.

"The Taxman" The wrote in message
So on a 8.5X11" sheet there will be two pages and the booklet will be 10
pages I need to collate them so that when its printed and folded the page
number run in sequence. Any suggestions
David