Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Default Merge a letter to Access

Hi ?B?TGVzYWg=?=,

None of this is really ringing any bells...

Which version of Office is this? Have you changed anything in the Office
installation since the tools was working correctly?

Have you installed any "management" kind of software in this interval
(anti-virus, file management, etc)

Which connection method are you using to link the Acces data into Word?

Are any of the fields giving you problems "memo" fields?

If you rename the Normal.dot template to NormalOLD.dot, start Word, and set up a
new (test) file to the data, does this bring the field contents across
correctly?

I have an applicant letter to merge with new applicants entered into an
Access database. There is a "file info" field and a macro that adds a list
of about 15 items that an applicant may need to complete their file, into the
file info field. From the Access records I then remove all except what each
individual needs. The acknowledgement letter pulls the file info data into
the body of the letter.

I have been using this for years, no problems. Now suddenly it is randomly
cutting off parts of the merge information. It is cutting off different info
for different letters, and on different lines. I redid the letter, and redid
the macro that puts the information in. But no luck. Hope someone can help.
I also posted this on the Access board in case it is a database problem.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)