Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey Greg Maxey is offline

Default Subscript of a superscript?

Jen,

Select the characters you want to lower and then FormatFontCharacter
SpacingPositionLowered and fill in the by amount field.

On Apr 23, 2:30 pm, Jen wrote:
Not even sure how to explain this properly...I have a string of text that's
in superscript, but I want some of it to be subscript to the superscript (if
that makes any sense at all). So basically, I have fullsize text, then a
superscript that's above and smaller, then I want some of that superscript to
be the same size, but slightly lower than the rest of the superscript.

Not sure if anyone can figure out what I'm talking about here, but if anyone
knows how to do this I'd appreciate it!

Thanks,
Jen