Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
missthiss missthiss is offline

Default Can't print to the bottom of my page

Thanks to Graham and Pranav for your suggestions, but unfortunately they have
not helped.
I have checked both the printer settings and the page setup with my
husband's laptop, and although all settings are identical his will print the
document correctly whereas mine is still missing the bottom.

any more suggestions?

"missthiss" wrote:

I've recently bought a new laptop with Vista and installed my copy of Office
2003 onto it. When I now try to print documents I created on my old computer
(in office 2003) it chops off the bottom cm of text/graphics from each page.
I've fiddled around with margins and various other options but cannot find a
solution. I'd be very grateful for any advise on solving this problem!
Thanks
Jodie