Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Can we customize font size so at Doc. open its a different size?

Not until you've put at least one macro into it!

On Nov 15, 12:49*pm, "Stefan Blom"
wrote:
To clarify, the file name extension for the Normal template in Word 2007 is
*.dotm (macro-enabled template).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Peter T. Daniels" wrote in ...
Do you want to change the size of all your existing documents, or do
you want _new_ documents to be set to 16 pt?

For the latter, open your normal.dot or normal.dotm or normal.dotx
template (which version of Word?), not by double-clicking it, but from
within Word, and Modify (which version of Word?) the Normal style to
change its font size.

On Nov 15, 11:29 am, JE wrote:

My word docs always open at font size 11. I wouldm like to change this to
16.
How do we do that?
Thanks, JE-