Omarandy Omarandy is offline
Junior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by charonshe View Post
my problem is similar, but worse.
I can't see any picture (clip art, picture, embedded visio diagram) in any
format in neither .docx nor .doc files.
anyone has any idea?

"Jesper" wrote:

I am running into a strange problem that has appeared in Word 2007:
If I use draft view and insert a picture that is "in line with text", the
picture is:
-Visible if I save the document in .doc format.
-Invisible (rendered all white) when the document is in .docx format.
-Visible if I save in .docx but with "Maintain compatibility with Word
97-2003"

This cannot possibly be a "feature", right? It is still present in SP1.
Are other people having the same problem?
Go to Word Options Advanced then in Show document content unclick "show picture holders." in this way you will see the pictures.