Jezebel

If the columns were equal width the problem wouldn't arise in the first
place.

"katin42" wrote in message
It might be easier to set the columns at equal widths, during the initial
set
up and designing process. Is this for a chart? Are there horizontal lines
as
well? Someone else might be able to help if we new what program,
component,
and version is used to design the columns.

"LurfysMa" wrote:

I often need to rearrange the columns in a table. If I select a column
and drag it to another place, it assumed the width of one of the
adjacant columns.

Is there a way to move it without the width changing?

I have tried Shift-drag, Alt-drag, Ctrl-drag, etc...

Thanks