ClassyIrish

Yes, Doug, I am. I am on a deadline, and thought I was pretty good at this,
but finding out I am not. Any help would be appreciated. I not only do not
want line breaks, but I have inserted text boxes with a text link so that if
more information is typed than there is room for in the text box, it will
flow over to another page. Works, UNTIL I protect the form, then you can't
even get into the darn text box to type.

"Doug Robbins" wrote:

Are you referring to

WD97: How to Code the ENTER Key to Move to Next Field in Protected Form
http://support.microsoft.com/support.../Q187/9/85.ASP

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"ClassyIrish" wrote in message
Hi, I have followed all of the above, I have office 2003, this macro isn't
working, or I am not doing something correct. In the text form field, I
am
selecting the second macro on entering and exiting. Do I need all four of
the macros? Or should I just go to 6.0 where it was 'just there'? I am
frustrated because of the concern that when hitting the enter key it gives
line break and messes with the original form, I just want it to be easy,
and
it doesn't seem to be. Any help would be so greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Marguerite

"daveocampo" wrote:

Hi,

I created a Word document template (.dot) with Form Fields, then I saved
the
template in Protected mode and restrict the user to only allow Filling-In
the
Forms Fields; however, if the user hits the Enter key, the form will
generate
a line break and distort the standardized document template. Is there a
macro or function in Word to disable the Enter key in a .dot form field?
If
not, maybe MS Offfice Development Team can add this feature to the Form
Field
Propeties dialog box. Thanks!

David