Jessica

Thanks - but both tables are set to no wrapping. Both are centered on the
page, and other settings appear to be identical.

"Luc" wrote:

Jessica,
Have you checked if the tables are wrapped? Table - Table Properties - Table
tab - set wrapping to None. Can you delete the paragraph marker now?
Luc

"Jessica" schreef in bericht
news
I have an inherited document with two tables separated by a paragraph

mark.
I want to join them into a single table.

Attempts to erase the paragraph mark result in the error sound; I can't
erase the mark.

Any advice short of copying the whole second table and using Paste Cells?

Thanks.