Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Table row alignment across page pairs

No really good way to do this except to set exact row heights of the same
height for the corresponding rows.

"Csaba Gabor" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi, I'm writing a document of about 200 pages where the space for
content on each page, excluding margins and headers, is roughly 5
inches wide by 7.25 inches in height. I would like to have several
tables of 4 columns (2 columns per page) and multiple rows spread over
two facing pages where each row on the two page tables has the same
height. Is there a way to make this row height sizing automatic in
Word so that the rows of the left hand table match the rows of the
table on right?

The tables will contain (computer program) code snippets which I am
comparing, so the row heights may be quite varied. I am working in
Microsoft Office Word 2003 on Win XP Pro. The rest of the document is
fairly vanilla at this point.

Thanks for any assistance,
Csaba Gabor from Vienna