Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Connie

Default How do i mail merge in word from an excel sheet?

I am trying to create a mail merge in word 2003 from an existing excel file.
Once i complete the mail merge it only shows page 1/1 and there is actually 5
plus pages. It prints all the pages but does not show them. Also when
printing the labels they do not print out evenly on the label sheets. Part
of the text prints below the lable. I need to know how to adjust this
problem. I chose the correct label size and brand.