Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default How do i mail merge in word from an excel sheet?

Sounds like you may not actually be executing the merge and are just
printing a preview of them.

See the article "Mailmerge Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at

As far as the alignment problem is concerned, that is probably caused by the
inability of your printer to correctly handle the label stock. Try printing
to plain paper and see if the labels are then aligned correctly.

Alternatively, if you have a header in your normal.dot template, that can
cause the labels to be displaced from the correct vertical position. If
that is the case, rename the normal.dot template to normal.old and then
restart Word so that it creates a new one.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Connie" wrote in message
I am trying to create a mail merge in word 2003 from an existing excel
file.
Once i complete the mail merge it only shows page 1/1 and there is
actually 5
plus pages. It prints all the pages but does not show them. Also when
printing the labels they do not print out evenly on the label sheets.
Part
of the text prints below the lable. I need to know how to adjust this
problem. I chose the correct label size and brand.