Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default TOC/Style

I don't think this is what Emma is asking here (though it's a bit difficult
to be sure). I think she wants to omit some heading paragraphs entirely
(because they're numbered paragraphs rather than headings) rather than omit
the non-heading part of a paragraph.

http://word.mvps.org

"PamC via OfficeKB.com" u43222@uwe wrote in message
See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/RunInSidehead.htm

Emma wrote:
I have a doc with Multi level Styles set up but not all the levels have
headings so when I create a TOC a full paragraph is inserted in the TOC,
how
do I unmark the paragraph/sone of the heading levels so theywill not
appear
in the TOC?