Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Inserting pages in document being indexed

There are a lot of manuscript strategies introduced and linked he
http://daiya.mvps.org/bookword.htm

srack wrote:
Jeannie: I am taking on a manuscript project for the first time, with some
reservation. I would certainly appreciate communicating w/you about your
strategies. I realize this is a crunch time for you or you wouldn't be
posting. If you are so inclined at a less demanding moment, my email is:

Susan

"Jeannie" wrote:

I was indexing the first chapter of a manuscript. I then inserted at the end
the next part of the chapter and i want the index to simply continue on
indexing the new pages. Most of my entries I've marked Mark All. The index
is not taking on the new pages. urgent help needed.
Also, when I display the field codes by clicking on Show/Hide, the {INDEX}
field does not show.
I'm using Word 2003, Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2
--
Jeannie