Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
xlcharlie xlcharlie is offline

Default Blank line after table spills over to second page

I am trying to create a single paged document that is one large table. I
would like it to run from one margin to the next, top to bottom, but when I
expand the table size to occupy the available space, the blank line at the
bottom (outside of the table) goes over to the next page. I don't want to
use that line, but it won't let me delete it - I've tried delete, backspace,
cut, everything. What gives? I think it's hard to explain so I hope I've
made it clear. It's just maddeningly frustrating. I can devise some work
arounds but I just want that blasted line to go way!