Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Susan May Susan May is offline

Default Email Merge in Word

Doug - no records appear when I enter in your string. What am I doing wrong?

Susan

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsof" wrote:

Do you mean rather than their email address?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Susan May" wrote in message
I have a list of email address in an 2007 Access query. I would like to
individually email merge articles I have written in MS Word and send them
thru MS Outlook individually so they are professional sent with their
first
and last name on to To: field.

How can this be done successfully?

Many thanks for your help