Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lucas Lucas is offline

Default Automating print jobs

Hello,

I would like to automate a printing job. This is the situation:
I have a number of people that I want to give a personalized printed letter
by starting a letter with "Dear ...." followed by the name of that person;
for example person X, Y and Z.

Is there a way that I can enter the various person's names in a list so that
word can automatically print each document with a different name?

So, my input would be X, Y and Z and word automatically creates 3 printed
documents with 3 different headers (Dear X, Dear Y and Dear Z)

Thanks in advance
Lucas