Graham Mayor

Word will only print page sizes allowed by the printer driver and this is
not a standard size (lots of converters available on the web
http://mg-jewelry.com/mmtoinches.html). Furthermore you can only configure
one envelope size in a template. The simplest plan here is to create a
template using the next larger standard size and adjust the margins to match
your envelope and forget all about the envelope label tool.

BK wrote:
Using Word 2000. I have what appears to be a fairly standard size
envelope for greeting cards. The envelope measures 7 inches wide by
6 inches tall. Many of the "standard" envelope selections in Word are
given in "mm" and my conversion skills are pretty rusty.

Does this 7 inch by 6 inch greeting card envelope fall under any of
those standard selections, or do I need to create a custom size
envelope every time I want to print a greeting card envelope?