Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sirmagnus sirmagnus is offline

Default How can I invert text--i.e., print it upside down?

Gee, do I feel dumb not to have noticed that my printer already prints
upside down for my purposes. Thanks a bunch.

T.
]
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If you have the flap open and trailing, you won't have to print upside-down,
but see http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/DrwGrphcs/UpsideDownText.htm
http://www.gmayor.com/rotate_text.htm

http://word.mvps.org

"sirmagnus" wrote in message
I want to print my return address on the flap of envelopes and to do so I
must run the envelopes with the flap open through the printer. This means
my
address has to be printed upside down, and I cannot figure out how to
invert
text. I have MSOffice 2007 which includes Word, Publisher, etc.