Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Move block of table rows up or down in table

If it's a block of several rows, you can do a single cut and a single
paste. Select the rows (be sure the extra paragraph mark to the right
of the table in each row is selected), cut, select the row below where
you want to insert them, and paste.

On Jul 29, 12:56*pm, Dorian wrote:
I have a table populated with data but now I'd like to move a whole block of
several rows to another place in the table.
How can I achieve this without doing hundreds of cut and pastes?
-- Dorian