Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
DP DP is offline

Default I HATE the new versions of Office

I found this interactive guide helpful in finding new locations on the ribbon
(2003 - 2007). Maybe it can help you?
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/wo...744321033.aspx

"Linda C" wrote:

I hate the new versions - when I called, I was told that the 2010 version
goes back to many of the ways of doing things in the older versions. Well,
it DOESN'T. You still have a bunch of tabs to look through for what you want
and then, half the time, I still can't find it. Help didn't answer the
questions either. I am SOOOO frustrated with these new programs.

Why does Microsoft think they have to keep adding bells and whistles to
things? Can't they sell a version that is simplified for people who aren't
trying to publish?

I have spent 20 minutes trying to figure out how to insert a column in this
2010 version in an existing table. It was so simple in the 95 version.