Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
[email protected] therightouchinc@gmail.com is offline

Default Lose Changes to Style When Document ReOpened

Can anyone help me with a similar problem? In Word 2010, I have columns, and everytime I close the file and re-open, my columns have shifted. I correct them, save, and close the file. When I reopen the file, it didn't save. I checked for the "Automated Updates" box and that is not checked. I don't see "No styles", but I did see clear styles and set it to that but still the same thing. I have been dealing with this nightmare for years on my business brochures. Any help is greatly appreciated!!! Or even suggest another program I could use for future.