Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gordon Bentley-Mix at news.microsoft.com Gordon Bentley-Mix at news.microsoft.com is offline

Default Oversize printing on multiple pages

AFAIK, there's no way to accomplish this in Word.
--
Cheers!

Gordon Bentley-Mix
Word MVP

Please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup.

Read the original version of this post in the Office Discussion Groups - no
membership required!

"ButchNH" wrote:

Hello
how can I print 1 image very large using multiple pages. In other words I
want to print a poster size image, but I need to use standard 8.5x11 paper.
So i want the image to be broken up onto 4 standard pages. i will put these
together to make the complete poster.

I've tried page break, but the image does not continue to the other pages.

Please help

thanks