Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Brittni Brittni is offline

Default Custom Dictionary Help, please

Hi! I am going into my freshman year in college, and I recently got a Mac
with Microsoft Office 2007. Most everything has been going fine thus far, as
I have been able to figure most of it out by myself, though I have run into
one major problem.

When I started using Word 2007, everything was working just fine, but I
decided to see what would happen if I changed my language to English UK, a
bad decision, I know. Before I changed the language, my dictionary would
allow me to add a word, but after I changed it, Word told me that no custom
dictionary was available, and I could no longer add words at all. I tried
everything the site suggested, and I did return the language to English USA
and turned the custom dictionary back on, but Word continues to tell me twice
when I open Word that there is no custom dictionary available, and I still
cannot add words no matter what I do.

Please, I need some help on this, and any response will be greatly
appreciated! Thank you so much in advance for your time!