Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
leonco leonco is offline

Default Getting two different address blocks on a page in Word 2007

Just went throught the same issue. 2 post cards on the same page to be
addressed to 2 different people and cut later.

to build my address block, I used the insert table command in the ribbon
menu. Picked one colum with 4 lines and dragged it to fit the space and
location wanted the top postcard. I then inserted the field inside each row
first and last name in the first line, street address in second etc.

I highlihgted and copied to the bottom postcard in the proper position and
then highlighted the block and put my curson just at the beginning of the
first name line. I then went to mailings rules next record. this
inserted a "next record" field at the beginning of the second address block
(second postcard) .
Then go look at the preview and you will have 2 differernt records in one
page. I found the basis for the solution on this website. So thanks to all
of you.
I am printing as we speak.

"Katrina Molnar" wrote:

We are a very economical company. We are designing postcards and want to
print two to a page. How do I get MailMerge in Word 2007 to put two different
addresses on the same page? So far, I can only get a duplicate of the same
address (not very economical)...