Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Default word 2010 beta problems

Hi Brock,

I'm glad you were able to find your answer. :-) If you're still looking for
Office 2010 specific groups you can use those found he
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/...ory/office2010

~Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

"Brock Sampson" wrote in message
As far as posting in this forum, I dont know what to say besides deal with
it or sorry, It took me forever to find a forum to ask for help, i saw
nothing in the agreement about where to post or at least missed it, I
always
scan them but really who actually reads every single word, (unless you are
lawyer) But provide me with links to the appropriate forums and I will be
happy to post there.

Brock Sampson
GO TEAM VENTURE!