Graham Mayor

Default HELP plese...textbox keeps on moving out of my page

Put the logo and company masthead in the first page header/footer. Page
setup layout different first page.
See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm

Charlotte wrote:
Hi! Im about to throw out my computer and need some help. Im doing up
a graphical profile for a company and want to provide them with
Letterhead templates in Word.

I have placed the logo in the top right corner and made some fake
text in the middle where they can add name, address message etc. On
the bottom of the page I have made a Textbox with the company details
like it would on a real one.

The problem is taht although I have made a textbox...when I type in
text in the letter the bloody textbox get pushed down to a new page.
I want it to stay in place and I jsut dont know what to do...please
help!