Vladimir.Yanakiev Vladimir.Yanakiev is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa Wilke-Thissen[_2_] View Post
Hi,

"Vladimir.Yanakiev" wrote

[Word 2010]
I insert oval shape( from Insert menu).
Right click on oval "Add text".
add text and when I copy this shape the text is
not on same place

I can't reprocuce the problem :-(.
Did you copy & paste the shape by using the clipboard?
What about using drag & drop while pressing Ctrl? Same result?

Instead of Ctrl + V you can try "Home | Clipboard | Paste special ..." to
insert the duplicate.
You can use the format painter to apply formatting of original shape to
duplicated shape.

--
Cheers,
Lisa