Koreth

I should have mentioned the version I am using. A failure on my part. Does
this also apply to Word 2000?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

There is a Registry key that governs the font MRU list. You can edit it
using one of the macros in the Support.dot template in Word 2002. See "How
to install and use the Support.dot template in Word 2002" at
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=289506.

"Koreth" wrote in message
In MS Word, there is a box which lists available fonts available for use

in
documents. At the top of this list is a group of (I assume) commonly used

or
recently used fonts. How can I delete this list or edit it so my favorite
fonts are listed at the top?