Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
christophercbrewster via OfficeKB.com christophercbrewster via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Showing current paragraph style (Word 20007)

Found it-- Alt-H L A displays a box for this.

christophercbrewster wrote:
As a longtime user of Word, I'm used to seeing the paragraph style displayed
at the top of the window. My office has switched to Word 2007 (just in time
for Word 2010 to be released!). The current paragraph style no longer seems
to be displayed, but only shows if I pull down the style list, and then I
have to scroll until I see the highlight. Is there an easier way to make it
show?

--
Christopher Brewster
Lockheed Martin, Eagan MN