Timothy L

Default New to word 2003

Have you applied the latest Service Pack for Microsoft Office 2003 Editions (applies to Microsoft Word 2003
and Microsoft Word Viewer 2003)?

To find out if Service Pack 2 has been applied to Microsoft Word 2003, follow these steps:

Start Microsoft Word
Click Help - About Microsoft Word
In newer versions (i.e. Word 2003), click Help - About Microsoft Office Word

It should say something like:
Microsoft Office Word 2003 (11.6568.6568) SP2
Part of Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003

If it says "SP2", then Service Pack 2 has been applied.

How to obtain the latest service pack for Office 2003
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/870924/

Description of Office 2003 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/842532/

Order Office 2003 Service Pack 1 on CD
http://www.microsoft.com/office/ork/...003/o2k3cd.htm

Download details: Office 2003 Service Pack 1 (SP1)

Description of Office 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/887616/

Office 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2) is NOT available on CD at the time of this post.

Download details: Office 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2)

Please post all replies to the newsgroup for the benefit of others.
Requests for assistance by email will NOT be acknowledged!

"Matt" wrote in message
Hi
Recently, I installed word 2003, since then I can not open my documnents
generated by word 97. is there a conveter available?

Thanks
Matt