Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Default A4/Letter Resizing

Check the printing default and printing preferences settings for the printer
driver. Some of the HP printers have a LOT of settings pages.

"Jill" wrote in message
Word 2003 -
Suddenly, when I print ANY Word 2003 document to my HP4500 printer, the
text
is cut off on the left/right margins and the top/bottom text does not
adhere
to my page margin settings. It almost seems that it ("it" being either
Word
2003 or the printer) is trying to print on A4 paper size. FILE/PAGE
SETUP/PAPER SIZE is set to letter. Any ideas?

--
Jill