Kees

I have set the Table, Column and cell options to unclick Preferred width
(hopefully that is what you meant with lock width ?)
But all it does is cutting off (cropping) the graphic; it does not resize it.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

If you lock the width of a table cell, a graphic inserted in it will adapt
to the width of that cell - see also
http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm and
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_graphics.htm

Kees van Velzen wrote:
I have a Word source file containing a table with graphics in one
column. The graphis are all sized diferently.
When Merging these graphis into a Mail Merge document, it only works
when the graphics Wrapping Style is set to "In line with text".
However, this makes it cumbersome to size all graphic objects to e.g.
a standard width after the merge (so as to fit on the selected labe
size). One would like to select alll grapahics and set the width to
the deired value instead of selecting each graph seperately.

So: how to set the width of all "In line with text" graphic objects
to a certain value, or
how do I merge non-"In line with text" gr[pahcs into a file ?