Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default DOCPROPERTY field switches and non-breaking hyphens and spaces

On Tuesday, November 5, 2013 5:20:32 AM UTC-5, chapteryx wrote:
Peter T. Daniels;494885 Wrote:

I can't help you _at all_, but I have a different problem with
non-breaking hyphens.

Well, I don't mean to be rude, and your problem is equally legitimate,
but why did you reply to my message, and not open a new thread?

Could you possibly remove your reply, please, given as it doesn't relate
_at all_ to the topic of the thread ?

It sounds like you have no idea how newsgroups work. Messages cannot be
"removed," and there is no reason related queries shouldn't be piggybacked.

I can't help observing that you didn't even bother to mention the version
of MSWord you're using.