Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Frankie Frankie is offline

Default word and Adobe Acrobat

I use word 2000 to write my catalog and then convert it to a PDF file using
Adobe Acrobat 5.0
I have done this successfully for over 6 years, without ever having a
problem! All of sudden, word docs can not be converted. Adobe reports the
word doc is corrupt.

I sent the error report to Microsoft and they say office 2000 is causing the
problem and to correct it I should upgrade to office 2007 because it is
supported and office 2000 is not.

They do not say the problem will be eliminated if I upgrade to office 2007,
just that I will then be eligible for support with the problem. The program
was running fine with no problems. Somehow a Microsoft download caused this
problem.

I cant afford to buy office 2007 just to let Microsoft try to help correct
a problem they caused.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Frankie

--
I need all the help I can get, and truly do appreciate it.