WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: mask over images

Creating an Oval Mask over an Image in Word

1.
  1. Insert the image by going to the Insert tab and selecting Pictures.
2. Click on the image to select it.
3. Go to the Format tab and select the Crop tool.
4. Click on the drop-down arrow next to the Crop tool and select Crop to Shape.
5. Choose the oval shape you want to use as your mask.
6. Adjust the size and position of the oval shape to fit over the part of the image you want to show.
7. Click outside of the image to apply the crop.

If you want to adjust the position or size of the oval mask, simply click on the image again and repeat the steps above.