Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Loren Loren is offline

Default Can I auto-add the printed number of a copy pack in Work 2007?

Similar to the auto-incrementing page numbers, I would like to add a field on
the first page of a printed document in Word 2007, which will display the
number of the copy. So, when I go to print the document, if I choose 4
copies, the first page of the first copy would show a 1, the first page of
the second copy would show a 2, and so on.

Is this even possible, or if not, what is the closest function that I could
use without having to manually change the number on the first page of every
document?

Thank you to all the Word gurus out there!!