Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
cayce cayce is offline

Default non-continuous section breaks

Ive been doing a lot of content removal and rearrangement. When I view
headers/footers in a Word 2007 .docm file, they number from beginning to end
like this: Section 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, and 8.

The fallout from this is the page numbering for section 7 will not continue
from previous section. Is there a way to make the section numbers sequential
again so my page numbers will correct themselves? Also, is this a cautionary
tale about not cutting whole sections and moving them (I have a mix of
landscape and portrait pages).

Ive never experienced non-sequential section numbering before.