Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ed Ed is offline

Default Bit of Track Changes help, please?

Thanks, Suzanne. I'll get it one of these days!
Ed

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
No. Delete All Comments in Document is on the Reject Change/Delete Comment
menu.

so
all may benefit.

"Ed" wrote in message
I still have Comments to work through. Won't accepting all changes also
delete the comments?

Ed

"Chuck Davis" newsgroup at anthemwebs dot com wrote in message
You should accept all changes and then turn off Track Changes.
"Ed" wrote in message
I am working on a document that did have Track Changes turned on, as

well
as Comments inserted. I have turned Track Changes off while I edit

this,
although I think I understand that tracking is still on - I'm just not
supposed to see it.

I made one change, though, using the Format Painter, and suddenly got
little box on the side with the message "Formatting: Bullets and
Numbering". Why did I get this? Shouldn't it have been turned off
with
Track Changes?

Ed