Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default Odd Page Section Breaks

In the Page Setup dialog box, enable either the "Mirror margins" or the
"Different odd and even" option. You need one of these options to force
filler pages (unless numbering is restarted to 1 or another odd number in
one section, in which case Word always sees the first page of that section
as a right-hand page).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Marsh" wrote in message
I have a relatively small document, 22 pages in total, including a Title
Page
and a Table of Contents as the first two pages.
I have inserted an Odd Page Section Break after each of these. I am
getting
a blank page printing after the title page, but the first page after the
TOC
is printed on the back of the TOC. Not the result I was hoping for.
What can I do to trouble shoot the second Odd Page Break? I have deleted
it
and reinserted it to no avail.