Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default spacing between sentences

By pressing the spacebar twice. I won't get into the argument about whether
or not this is required (though I maintain that it is not if you are using
get the grammar checker to highlight "incorrect" spacing however: Tools |
Options | Spelling & Grammar: Grammar: Settings: "Spaces required between
sentences."

"Lauren Nicole" wrote in message
In MS Word 2003, how do I change the default of one space between
sentences
to 2 spaces between sentences?