Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Water and Trees Water and Trees is offline

Default breaking passwords on discs containing Word docs

In 1994 I prepared documents saving them to 3 1/2" discs. Recently found the
discs (there's a whole box) and would like to access them. No slot on my
current computer for them, but have a friend whose computer does still allow
discs. My problem is wanting to by-pass the passwords I set for myself back
in 1994.

These are basic Word documents and there may be a few WordPerfect documents
on these discs as well. I just want to get by the passwords and get to the
documents.

Any suggestions are appreciated!
Thanks,
--